ACMGMP - Media Player
Our Media Player is the solution for when you are looking for meeting room management capabilities for your own touch display. If your display is Touch Enabled, it also allows for the same user interaction as our Concierge panels.
The media player is locked with the Concierge software and can be easily integrated in conjunction with third party displays.
Ideal for when you want to use a screen bigger than 22 inches, our Media Player can be easily used with your own display.
High quality Viewing
Enjoy high resolution meeting room booking with your display. Have the ability to display full calendar information booking on your own screen.
Room Booking MODE and SUmmary MODE
Our displays are customised to conveniently function in two modes, the Room Booking mode displaying one meeting room’s availability and the Summary mode summarising multiple meeting rooms availability.
With our media player, your screen will have the ability to display the full calendar – daily, weekly or monthly booking information. Adjust the screen skins, text and logo. You can also add in videos onto the displays.
Simple to integrate and set up
Our media player can be easily integrated into your space and your display screen with its power supply LAN, wireless capabilities and HDMI input.
Easy to use
With your screen book rooms immediately or for a future date or time, have the ability to extend or finish your booking early. Your AV room features are also displayed on screen and report room feature errors through the display.
You can easily adjust your display’s logo, text, font and colour yourself or download one of our pre-made skin designs. Have the ability to add videos onto your display.
Room Booking Mode
Summary Booking Mode
Media Player – ACMGMP
- Concierge Media Player
- 1920×1080 resolution
- Power supply LAN and wireless
- USB port for touchscreen
- HDMI out
- Dimensions: Size: 5.45” x 5.04” x 1.19”, weight: 334.2 grams
- Compatible with Syllabus Plus, Exchange, G Suite and Office 365
- Available in stand-alone mode
- Web-based configuration and monitoring directly on display or via Concierge Companion
- Adjustable skins, text and logo
- Available in Arabic, German, French, Dutch, simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
- To book immediately from the display or report a room feature error, the display will need to be a touchscreen.(H