Manuals, User Guides and Firmware all in one place.
All the information to get you started and keep you going!
v3.32-fw1664 – June, 2023:
- Improve: Rare inconsistency in cache can affect Azure connector; extra feedback added
v3.32-fw1663 – May, 2023:
- Bugfix: Some models excluded from direct HTTP update method
v3.31-fw1661 – April, 2023:
- Bugfix: Upcoming information can linger in summary mode
- Bugfix: Error on missing ‘com.microsoft….Recipient.emailAddress’
- Bugfix: Auto-cancellation occurs when setting is mispelt
- Improve: Update minimum base firmware
- Improve: Update to firmware update mechanism (use chunked streaming)
v3.31-fw1656 – November, 2022:
- Azure connector fix: network disruptions can cause connector to fail permanently
- Microsoft connector update: useability improvements
- updater: support for ACMG1000 model
- updater: firmware distribution improvements
v3.29-fw1650 – October, 2022:
- fix: Updater can sometimes fail when app not running
- fix: Handling comments within bulk config import
v3.29-fw1648 – October, 2022:
- updated Microsoft application details
- throttling for connector query rate in Advanced
v3.29-fw1644 – October, 2022:
- Azure connector added to complement existing Microsoft connector for Azure application pre-registration instead of Office365 user authentication.
v3.29-fw1641 – September, 2022:
- Google Connector: OAuth2 method updated (OOB retirement) for new authorisations
- Optional Admin website reflection for Companion
v3.29-fw1639 – August, 2022:
- fix: shows recurring events of default calendar (Microsoft Connector)
v3.29-fw1638 – July, 2022:
- supports to import bulk config
v3.29-fw1637 – June, 2022:
- supports Meet Now (Microsoft Connector) via optional “Online Conference” config flag
- refined error messages for Microsoft OAuth
- updater improvements for mass updates
v3.27-fw1632 – March, 2022:
- fix: use email instead unless displayName is present (google calendar)
- add basic configuration on installation mode
v3.27-fw1627 – February, 2022:
- additions for Android 9 compatibility
v3.27-fw1623 – December, 2021:
- disable scheduled reboot (affects early panels)
v3.27-fw1622 – December, 2021:
- fix: unused parts of skin not flushed
- add more error counters
v3.27-fw1619 – November, 2021:
- fix: free-text field can cause sticky navbar
- auto power off on weekends
- built-in updater support
- SQL connector updates
v3.27-fw1575 – May, 2021:
- Supports new ACMG22 model and QR code support in Summary skin.
v3.27-fw1571 – April, 2021:
- NFS Connector update
v3.27-fw1568 – March, 2021:
- Microsoft Connector update.
v3.27-fw1566 – December, 2020:
- QR code, Microsoft authentication update.
v3.26-fw1562 – November, 2020:
- QR code, Microsoft Authentication update and Cert updates.
v3.16-fw1262 – March, 2020:
- Bug fixed.
v3.12-fw1262 – December 20th, 2019:
- Bugs fixed.
r1262 – December 3rd, 2019:
- Updater support for batch 0 releases: time-server feedback with ACMG10-A
r1255 – October 22nd, 2019:
- Bug fixed for text overlapping buttons on summary display.
r1222 – May 23rd, 2019:
- Bug fixed for coming back online after network disconnected.